Union Health Foundation’s FLiP is a new group for young adults, 21-35 years old, who are interested in networking, professional development, and supporting the improvement of health & wellness in the Wabash Valley through fundraising, volunteerism and advocacy.
- Opportunity to network with other young professionals and community members who are passionate about making a positive impact
- Become engaged as an emerging leader to better our community
- Develop & strengthen leadership skills
- Be the first to know about volunteer opportunities and upcoming events through Union Health Foundation
- Receive FLiP logo gear to wear in the community
- Giving back to the wonderful Wabash Valley community while having fun
- Be an active participant in an annual fundraising event hosted by FLiP
- Engage your personal and professional networks to support Union Health Foundation
- Help promote FLiP events and other fundraising initiatives
- Attend quarterly gatherings
- $50 dues yearly
- Volunteer in various Union Health and Union Health supported organizations
If you believe you would be a qualified candidate for the program but have questions, please reach out to Lauren Gross at email@example.com.