On August 6, 1896, Mr. C. W. Williams’ bequest of $3,900 to the Board of Directors enabled them to purchase what has become Union Hospital.
Since that time to now, over $100 million has been generously donated by this community for this community. Every gift to Union Health Foundation helps fund the innovation and development of safe, effective and efficient delivery of healthcare services.
We are dedicated to proactively advancing the health of the Wabash Valley through patient assistance programs, education, medical equipment, service line support and community health initiatives. With an aging population and rapid advancements in medical technology, we anticipate our role is even more important in the years ahead.