Register Your Kroger Plus Card
Do you shop at Kroger? Union Health Foundation is now signed up under the Kroger Community Rewards Program. This means that if you register your Kroger Plus card on the Kroger website, Union Health Foundation will receive a charitable contribution for every dollar you spend on most items at Kroger stores! To activate your Plus Card to benefit the Union Health Foundation, please follow the instructions below! (This doesn’t interfere in any way with your gas points or coupons.)
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Sign in (or create an account if you haven’t registered your card online yet)
- View your Rewards Details
- Make Sure your Plus Card is Registered
- Under Community Rewards – Choose Enroll or Edit
- Search for Union Health Foundation
- Click the Circle next to the Organization
- Scroll to the Bottom where is says Enroll
- You should get a Message that says “Your enrollment in the Community Rewards Program has been updated. Thank you for participating!"
- With-in 10 Days you should start seeing your Organization on the bottom of your receipt tape.
If you or your organization would like to raise money for Union Health Foundation, please contact our office.
Illiana Gymnastics Complex selected Union Health Foundation as its community partner and donated five percent of its Summer Camp proceeds to benefit the Pediatric Therapy Fund. Thank you for your support, which will provide care for other children in the Wabash Valley!