Tell us why you are thankful for our healthcare heroes & win money for your classroom!
Healthcare workers include doctors, nurses, therapists, x-ray technicians, pharmacists, and so many more!
Below are some ideas to get you started:
• Why are healthcare workers heroes?
• How has a healthcare hero helped you or your family
• Why are you thankful for the work they do?
- Open to any fifth-grader in the Wabash Valley who attends a public or private school in the Wabash Valley. (Clay, Greene, Parke, Putnam, Sullivan, Vigo and Vermillion counties in Indiana and Clark, Crawford & Edgar counties in Illinois.)
- Essay must be typed and no more than 500 words.
- Student’s name, school and teacher’s name must be included on the submission.
- Essay must be emailed by noon on Friday, Oct. 30 to Foundation@uhhg.org.
- Essays will become the property of Union Health Foundation.
How It Works:
- Union Health Foundation staff will review all submissions and select the Top 5 entries.
- The Top 5 entries will be posted on Union Health Foundation’s Facebook page from Nov. 16-Nov. 30.
- The top 3 essays with the most shares and likes by noon Nov. 30 will be the winners and announced on Giving Tuesday (Dec. 1, 2020) on the Foundation Facebook page.
- First place will receive $400 for his/her classroom; Second place $200, and Third place $100.